Saturday 21 January 2012

Could Shell Lip Balm be any more 'on trend' for 2012?

Apparently you know when you've been Tango'd.




Ok, a bit of shameful 'Fash Ed' jargon there... but let's be serious, there really is no dispute that we are primed and fashionably ready for this Spring / Summer. 2012's Pantone colour of the year is (da da da daaaaaaa!) Tangerine Tango... and errrr well, need we point out the obvious connection? 

Pantone.com's blog posted, “Consumers look to spring for renewed energy, optimism and the promise of a brighter day,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Colour Institute®. “They have learned how colour can help them alter a mood, while providing the vitality and enthusiasm that enables them to experiment with new looks and colour combinations. Provocative Tangerine Tango, an enticing juicy orange, is a vivacious and appealing refresher to enliven anyone’s outlook this spring."


We love their view on this colour and we adore the thought that every time you pull out your gorgeous Oriental Fan Shell Lip Balm that you might just be starting YOUR brighter day in 2012. Awwwwwwe.

x

PS: All of our shells are completely natural, so the colour does vary. If you'd specifically like a colour similar to 'Tangerine Tango', drop us a line once you've placed your order at www.shelllipbalm.co.uk!



1 comment:

  1. I am so so so in LOVE with this! I love qwerky accessorise and this is definitely one of my new loves! Anything to do with the beach is amazing and the fact that its all organic is amazing! I love my Lucas' pawpaw ointment and this is reminding me of it... being made in Oz.

    I love that it can be turned into a pendant! So even when the lip balm runs out you can still use it! And It's definitely perfect for a festival! (relating back to an older post of yours) I live on the Isle of Wight and go to the festival every year... this would definitely be a must have for me!

    One thing I would like to ask though... How does it hold up in the heat? Being in a gorgeous shell is amazing but I'm guessing the seal on it isn't fantastic, and if the balm is anything like vaseline, It melts in the sun! I spend a lot of my time on the beach in the summer and would hate it if i got one and it just turned into a sticky mess! Any chance of a quick reply back onto my blog? Would love to get one of these even if I couldnt take it out in the heat, just wondering how it would hold up anyway :)


    xxx
    http://enchantedmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete